Verity is not a bank account or a bank. We have built an experience with children at the forefront, offering education and real-life money experiences that are gamified and fun!
Verity is built as a financial education app first, and a money management app second. This matters because we are centered around the learning experience. In addition:
- We focus on the importance of saving money (vs. spending), and teach children to make their own decisions as to where to move money from allowances and chores between their card and / or saving goals.
- We have prepaid debit cards for children from as young as 8 years old.
- We are an easy-to-use app that is separate from your bank, where a parent or guardian can teach their children about money. Children also have their own login and customized experience and independence.
- We offer real-time notifications for spending, saving, chores, and more.
- We digitize and automate allowances to your children, and enable you to send them money instantly at a click of a button.
- We teach kids how to earn money and value it through chores that are rewarded by you
- Money transfers can be sent between family members and to friends who are part of the Verity community.
And this is just the beginning. We are working on adding even more features.
You can learn more about features